Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UI Element] Drop-down icon is overlapping with the text under Editor Controls properties.
Text gets clipped with a dropdown icon when a long text is selected under Editor Controls properties ( eg. EnumPopup, EnumField, Mask Field dropdown)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. UIE Test Suite > Open FTP or Press F11
3. Click on Control > Open Window
4. Click on EnumPopup dropdown
5. Select a long text (eg. Six With A Very Onnnnnnnnnn)
LongText gets clipped with dropdown
The icon should not overlap with text filed
1. Project is updated on 2019.3.0a9, opening with older versions of 2019.3 breaks the project, throws UXML error.
2. Refer attached screenshots for actual and expected results.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a9
Working fine in: 2019.2.0f1 (tested on 19.2 project branch)
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler