Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UI Element] Drop-down icon is overlapping with the text under Editor Controls properties.
Text gets clipped with a dropdown icon when a long text is selected under Editor Controls properties ( eg. EnumPopup, EnumField, Mask Field dropdown)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. UIE Test Suite > Open FTP or Press F11
3. Click on Control > Open Window
4. Click on EnumPopup dropdown
5. Select a long text (eg. Six With A Very Onnnnnnnnnn)
LongText gets clipped with dropdown
The icon should not overlap with text filed
1. Project is updated on 2019.3.0a9, opening with older versions of 2019.3 breaks the project, throws UXML error.
2. Refer attached screenshots for actual and expected results.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a9
Working fine in: 2019.2.0f1 (tested on 19.2 project branch)
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0