Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UI Element] Drop-down icon is overlapping with the text under Editor Controls properties.
Text gets clipped with a dropdown icon when a long text is selected under Editor Controls properties ( eg. EnumPopup, EnumField, Mask Field dropdown)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. UIE Test Suite > Open FTP or Press F11
3. Click on Control > Open Window
4. Click on EnumPopup dropdown
5. Select a long text (eg. Six With A Very Onnnnnnnnnn)
LongText gets clipped with dropdown
The icon should not overlap with text filed
1. Project is updated on 2019.3.0a9, opening with older versions of 2019.3 breaks the project, throws UXML error.
2. Refer attached screenshots for actual and expected results.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a9
Working fine in: 2019.2.0f1 (tested on 19.2 project branch)
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules