Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
UI Element Custom Editor does not show right-click context menu on properties
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the provided project "case_1197268-uielement-prefab-bug.zip"
2. Select "MyComponent" Prefab in the Hierarchy window
3. Notice the blue line and bold characters that indicate a difference between the scene Object and the Prefab
4. Right-click on the "youpi" property in the Inspector window
Expected: A dropdown menu shows up with an option to revert the value to the prefab value
Actual: A dropdown menu does not show up
Reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2017.4.33f1 and 2018.4.13f1 due to errors being thrown in the Console related to UI Elements
With IMGUI editors it is possible to:
- use Shift + right-click on any property to have a context menu that will show the property path in the console.
- right-click on some disabled properties while using Perforce integration to check out the asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()