Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fix In Review for 2020.2
UI Element Custom Editor does not show right-click context menu on properties
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the provided project "case_1197268-uielement-prefab-bug.zip"
2. Select "MyComponent" Prefab in the Hierarchy window
3. Notice the blue line and bold characters that indicate a difference between the scene Object and the Prefab
4. Right-click on the "youpi" property in the Inspector window
Expected: A dropdown menu shows up with an option to revert the value to the prefab value
Actual: A dropdown menu does not show up
Reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2017.4.33f1 and 2018.4.13f1 due to errors being thrown in the Console related to UI Elements
With IMGUI editors it is possible to:
- use Shift + right-click on any property to have a context menu that will show the property path in the console.
- right-click on some disabled properties while using Perforce integration to check out the asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window