Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
UI Document text will wrap unnecessarily when resizing the Game View Horizontally or changing the Match in Panel Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "FontTest.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Resize the Game View horizontally
4. Observe the text in the top left corner of Game View
Expected result: The text stays in one line
Actual result: The text wraps to two lines at certain sizes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.7 - 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.6f1)
Could not test with: 1.0.0-preview.3 - 1.0.0-preview.6 (text does not draw); 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.25f1 (UI Toolkit not supported)
1. The issue is also reproducible when moving the Match slider in the Panel Settings
2. The issue seems to depend on the size of the Editor window. Sizing it to 2:1 or wider reproduces the issue best
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Fixed in 2022.1.0a13