Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[UI] Disabling parent canvas allows child canvas to still render
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "canvas-bug"
3. Select "card_inventory_page" and disable "Canvas" component
4. Notice that Canvas 2 is still rendered, although it's child canvas GO so it shouldn't render as well
Not reproducible: 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b8
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p7, 5.4.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first