Search Issue Tracker
[UI] Destroying Canvas that has another Canvas as child crashes in UI::Canvas::GetRenderMode()
Destroying a Canvas that is added via a script on an object that has a child with Canvas, crashes Unity Editor.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Open 'Main' scene.
3) Enter play mode.
4) Press 'Space'.
Unity instantly crashes in UI::Canvas::GetRenderMode(). The destroyed Canvas is added to an empty object via script. If it is manually added to the object before runtime, the crash doesn't occur.
5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p3
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler