Search Issue Tracker
[UI Controls] UI texts disppears when importing two assets named x and x.y
When Unity loses focus and we come back to Unity, the UI texts are not getting refreshed/rendered properly, if two files named x and x.y exist in the asset folder.
Repro from scratch:
- create a canvas and a ui text
- create two empty files x and x.dylib in assets/
- alt-tab to visual studio/chrome/..., scroll in the window
- alt-tab back to unity, text disappears
Steps to repro:
- Add some UI controls and update the labels
- Now toggle out of Unity to some other window
- Come back to Unity
Note that the UI controls are not rendered properly
Its happening in both Scene view and Game view. This is more of a refresh issue, since it gets fixed when we click on play.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect