Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[UI] Changing Slider/Scrollbar Direction throws "SendMessage..." warning in the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Create UI - > Slider
3. In Inspector Window change Direction from "Left to Right" to "Right to left"
4. Notice warning in Console Window
Actual result: "SendMessage cannot be called during Awake, CheckConsistency, or OnValidate
UnityEditor.PopupCallbackInfo:SetEnumValueDelegate(Object, String, Int32)"
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4
Not reproduce with: 2017.2.3f1
Regression since: 2017.3.0a1
Tested on: Win 10, Mac 10.13.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source