Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[UI] [CanvasRenderer] CanvasRenderer.SetMesh results in miscolored, blue mesh
1. Open the project and TestScene in it
2. In the sample, select Canvas > Custom Mesh.
3. See the mesh data in the inspector. Note the vertex colors.
4. Play the scene.
5. Notice how the colors are incorrect.
This is even more noticeable if you change all colors to one, like white or red
Reproduced in 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.6.0a6
Workaround: Use Color32 instead of Color
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded