Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[UI] [CanvasRenderer] CanvasRenderer.SetMesh results in miscolored, blue mesh
1. Open the project and TestScene in it
2. In the sample, select Canvas > Custom Mesh.
3. See the mesh data in the inspector. Note the vertex colors.
4. Play the scene.
5. Notice how the colors are incorrect.
This is even more noticeable if you change all colors to one, like white or red
Reproduced in 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.6.0a6
Workaround: Use Color32 instead of Color
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project