Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[UI] [CanvasRenderer] CanvasRenderer.SetMesh results in miscolored, blue mesh
1. Open the project and TestScene in it
2. In the sample, select Canvas > Custom Mesh.
3. See the mesh data in the inspector. Note the vertex colors.
4. Play the scene.
5. Notice how the colors are incorrect.
This is even more noticeable if you change all colors to one, like white or red
Reproduced in 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.6.0a6
Workaround: Use Color32 instead of Color
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)