Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[UI] [CanvasRenderer] CanvasRenderer.SetMesh results in miscolored, blue mesh
1. Open the project and TestScene in it
2. In the sample, select Canvas > Custom Mesh.
3. See the mesh data in the inspector. Note the vertex colors.
4. Play the scene.
5. Notice how the colors are incorrect.
This is even more noticeable if you change all colors to one, like white or red
Reproduced in 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.6.0a6
Workaround: Use Color32 instead of Color
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object