Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[UI] [CanvasRenderer] CanvasRenderer.SetMesh results in miscolored, blue mesh
1. Open the project and TestScene in it
2. In the sample, select Canvas > Custom Mesh.
3. See the mesh data in the inspector. Note the vertex colors.
4. Play the scene.
5. Notice how the colors are incorrect.
This is even more noticeable if you change all colors to one, like white or red
Reproduced in 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.3p2, 5.6.0a6
Workaround: Use Color32 instead of Color
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0