Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.3
UI: CanvasGroup.alpha can be set to more than 1 in the script
To reproduce this bug:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'bugCanvasGroupAlpha' scene
3. Play the scene
4. Press the button ('Set alpha to 1.02')
5. Notice in the 'CanvasAlpha' object that Alpha is set to 1.02 on the 'Canvas Group object'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode