Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
[UI] Cannot enter or change text component value of input field after it was duplicated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project.
2. Create UI->InputField
3. Duplicate it with Ctrl + D
4. Try to change value of Text component inside of the duplicated input field.
Expected result: Text is rendered and saved.
Actual result: After leaving focus, text is not saved. And it is not rendered while entering text.
Note: The first input field works fine.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1, 5.4.2p2, 5.3.6p6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar