Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UI][Button] Mouse hover will trigger the disabled state of animator even setted the Button.interactable = false
1. Open attached project
2. Run the ForTest scene
3. Mouse hover the button
4. Check the animator state (the Button's Interactable check box is un-checked)
Expected behavior: Button shouldn't be animated when mouse pointer is on button.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh