Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UI][Button] Mouse hover will trigger the disabled state of animator even setted the Button.interactable = false
1. Open attached project
2. Run the ForTest scene
3. Mouse hover the button
4. Check the animator state (the Button's Interactable check box is un-checked)
Expected behavior: Button shouldn't be animated when mouse pointer is on button.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project