Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[UI][Button] Mouse hover will trigger the disabled state of animator even setted the Button.interactable = false
1. Open attached project
2. Run the ForTest scene
3. Mouse hover the button
4. Check the animator state (the Button's Interactable check box is un-checked)
Expected behavior: Button shouldn't be animated when mouse pointer is on button.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets