Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UI][Button] Mouse hover will trigger the disabled state of animator even setted the Button.interactable = false
1. Open attached project
2. Run the ForTest scene
3. Mouse hover the button
4. Check the animator state (the Button's Interactable check box is un-checked)
Expected behavior: Button shouldn't be animated when mouse pointer is on button.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted