Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[UI][Button] Mouse hover will trigger the disabled state of animator even setted the Button.interactable = false
1. Open attached project
2. Run the ForTest scene
3. Mouse hover the button
4. Check the animator state (the Button's Interactable check box is un-checked)
Expected behavior: Button shouldn't be animated when mouse pointer is on button.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked