Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.11f1, 2023.1.17f1, 2023.2.0b13, 2023.3.0a8
UI Builder: "Select RenderTexture" title needs small update as it misses a space
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a project
# Window->UI Toolkit->UI Builder
# Go to the "Controls" window and find "Button"
# Double-click on it
# Verify, that button becomes added
# Select it
# Verify, that its data becomes displayed in the "Inspector" window
# Find the "Background" section in the "Inlined Styles" section
# Expand it
# Change the "Texture" option to the "Render Texture" option in the "Image" area
# Open the "Select RenderTexture" modal by clicking the background image selection field.
# Observe the modal title
Actual result: The title is "Select RenderTexture". Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Expected result: The title should be "Select Render Texture" as in all other sections we see two words. So modal title should be consistent with other places.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.11f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project