Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[UI Builder] Hierarchy collapses when changes are saved
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "hierarchyRepro"
2. Open the UI Document "openMe" (Assets/openMe.uxml)
3. In the UI Builder Hierarchy, expand the hierarchy of "ScrollView"
4. From the Library window, drag and drop a VisualElement onto the Viewport
5. Save the changes (File > Save)
Expected result: The Hierarchy remains expanded
Actual result: The Hierarchy collapses
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.17, 1.0.0-preview.18 (2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1), Built-in (2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1)
Not reproducible with: 0.5.7-preview, 1.0.0-preview.16 (2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments