Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
[UI Builder] GUI Error is thrown on renaming uXML file when it is open in UI Builder
GUI Error is thrown on renaming uXML file when it is open in UI Builder.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > UI Builder.
3. Viewport > File > Save > File name > TestuXML > Save.
4. Project window > Rename TestuXML > Discard/Abort Rename.
GUI Error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2021.1.0a9, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.0f1 with Package version 1.0.0-preview.9.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source