Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
[UI Builder] Assertion failed error thrown on selecting uXML file in Project window when it is opened & selected in UI Builder
Assertion failed exception is thrown on selecting uXML file in Project window when it is opened & selected in UI Builder.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > UI Toolkit > UI Builder.
3. Viewport > File > Save > File name > TestuXML > Save.
4. Select TestuXML in Viewport > Select any other asset in Project Window.
5. Select TestuXML in the Project window.
Assertion failed exception is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2021.1.0a10, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.2.0b11.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Note: Unable to test on 2020.2.b10 to 2020.2.0a1 due to errors on installing UI builder package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source