Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[UI] Baked lightmaps, documentation and reset button clips when lighting settings window shrinks horizontally
Baked lightmaps, documentation and reset button clips when lighting settings window shrinks horizontally.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > rendering
3. Open Lighting settings and dock the window next to inspector
4. Shrink it horizontally
1. Observe that baked lightmaps, documentation and reset button gets clipped
1. Anchors for them should be set so they appear after shrinking window
Windows and Mac
Global Maps and Object maps button is replaced by real-time and baked lightmaps button in 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"