Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[UI] Baked lightmaps, documentation and reset button clips when lighting settings window shrinks horizontally
Baked lightmaps, documentation and reset button clips when lighting settings window shrinks horizontally.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > rendering
3. Open Lighting settings and dock the window next to inspector
4. Shrink it horizontally
1. Observe that baked lightmaps, documentation and reset button gets clipped
1. Anchors for them should be set so they appear after shrinking window
Windows and Mac
Global Maps and Object maps button is replaced by real-time and baked lightmaps button in 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets