Search Issue Tracker
[UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select the mesh file in the project
2. In the Mesh Importer settings, make sure that Generate Lightmap UVs is checked
3. Click on the Advanced toggle
4. Notice, that Area Error field is missing a tooltip
- Reproduces in all versions of Unity
- The missing tooltip could pasted in from this Unity manual page - https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LightingGiUvs-GeneratingLightmappingUVs.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked