Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI] Anchor Preset window remains active even after setting Preset
On setting Anchor Preset in 'Rect Transform' Anchor Preset window remains active even after setting Preset. Anchor Preset window needs to close manually every time by shifting mouse focus to elsewhere.
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > UI > Select any UI objects > For ex: Panel
3. Click Canvas -> Panel
4. Change Anchor Preset and observe the Anchor Preset window.
Anchor Preset window remains active even after setting Anchor Preset.
Anchor Preset window should have to close once respective preset is set by multi-clicking.
Occurring on: 2021.1.0b1, 2020.2.1f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2018.4.30f1
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used