Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI] Anchor Preset window remains active even after setting Preset
On setting Anchor Preset in 'Rect Transform' Anchor Preset window remains active even after setting Preset. Anchor Preset window needs to close manually every time by shifting mouse focus to elsewhere.
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > UI > Select any UI objects > For ex: Panel
3. Click Canvas -> Panel
4. Change Anchor Preset and observe the Anchor Preset window.
Anchor Preset window remains active even after setting Anchor Preset.
Anchor Preset window should have to close once respective preset is set by multi-clicking.
Occurring on: 2021.1.0b1, 2020.2.1f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2018.4.30f1
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs