Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[uGUI] UI elements change size depending on cursor location when moving the mouse
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. Open the test scene.
3. Move the mouse cursor around the screen over different application elements.
4. Observe the Scene View
Expected: the UI in the Scene View is consistent
Actual: differences in UI elements in the scene view while the cursor is moving
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a9*. 2019.1.0a11*
Notes: could not reproduce on an empty project
*versions break some scripts in the project, most likely interfering with the reproduction.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window