Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.3.X
uGUI loaded from the asset bundles in the editor is not displayed
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "SD3-iOS.zip"
2. Go to (Assets>Bundles>Open Asset Bundle Unity Window)
3. In the Asset Loader Mode choose "Manifest"
4. In the Editor window enter the Play Mode
Expected result: UI is displayed
Actual result: UI is not displayed
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a11 (Errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene