Search Issue Tracker
uGUI loaded from the asset bundles in the editor is not displayed
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "SD3-iOS.zip"
2. Go to (Assets>Bundles>Open Asset Bundle Unity Window)
3. In the Asset Loader Mode choose "Manifest"
4. In the Editor window enter the Play Mode
Expected result: UI is displayed
Actual result: UI is not displayed
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a11 (Errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker