Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.3.X
uGUI loaded from the asset bundles in the editor is not displayed
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "SD3-iOS.zip"
2. Go to (Assets>Bundles>Open Asset Bundle Unity Window)
3. In the Asset Loader Mode choose "Manifest"
4. In the Editor window enter the Play Mode
Expected result: UI is displayed
Actual result: UI is not displayed
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a11 (Errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed