Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2
Planned for 2019.3, 2020.1
[Ubuntu]Unity hangs when Deep Profiling and Call Stacks are enabled.
Enabling the Deep Profile feature in the profiler with Call Stacks enabled causes Unity to become unresponsive (Hanging). The crash reporter does not appear. I need to manually kill Unity with the system monitor.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project (Edit: Will also happen on a new blank scene)
- Open the profiler via Window > Analysis > Profiler
- Enable Call Stacks
- Start the player
- While the profiler is profiling enable Deep Profiling
- A pop appears asking to reload scripts
- Click reload
NOTICE ISSUE >> Unity stops responding to input.
Tested and broken
2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.4f1
Tested and working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%