Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Ubuntu]Unity hangs when Deep Profiling and Call Stacks are enabled.
Enabling the Deep Profile feature in the profiler with Call Stacks enabled causes Unity to become unresponsive (Hanging). The crash reporter does not appear. I need to manually kill Unity with the system monitor.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project (Edit: Will also happen on a new blank scene)
- Open the profiler via Window > Analysis > Profiler
- Enable Call Stacks
- Start the player
- While the profiler is profiling enable Deep Profiling
- A pop appears asking to reload scripts
- Click reload
NOTICE ISSUE >> Unity stops responding to input.
Tested and broken
2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.4f1
Tested and working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved