Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Ubuntu]Unity hangs when Deep Profiling and Call Stacks are enabled.
Enabling the Deep Profile feature in the profiler with Call Stacks enabled causes Unity to become unresponsive (Hanging). The crash reporter does not appear. I need to manually kill Unity with the system monitor.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project (Edit: Will also happen on a new blank scene)
- Open the profiler via Window > Analysis > Profiler
- Enable Call Stacks
- Start the player
- While the profiler is profiling enable Deep Profiling
- A pop appears asking to reload scripts
- Click reload
NOTICE ISSUE >> Unity stops responding to input.
Tested and broken
2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.4f1
Tested and working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine