Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Ubuntu]Unity hangs when Deep Profiling and Call Stacks are enabled.
Enabling the Deep Profile feature in the profiler with Call Stacks enabled causes Unity to become unresponsive (Hanging). The crash reporter does not appear. I need to manually kill Unity with the system monitor.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project (Edit: Will also happen on a new blank scene)
- Open the profiler via Window > Analysis > Profiler
- Enable Call Stacks
- Start the player
- While the profiler is profiling enable Deep Profiling
- A pop appears asking to reload scripts
- Click reload
NOTICE ISSUE >> Unity stops responding to input.
Tested and broken
2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.4f1
Tested and working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual