Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[Ubuntu]Unity hangs when Deep Profiling and Call Stacks are enabled.
Enabling the Deep Profile feature in the profiler with Call Stacks enabled causes Unity to become unresponsive (Hanging). The crash reporter does not appear. I need to manually kill Unity with the system monitor.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project (Edit: Will also happen on a new blank scene)
- Open the profiler via Window > Analysis > Profiler
- Enable Call Stacks
- Start the player
- While the profiler is profiling enable Deep Profiling
- A pop appears asking to reload scripts
- Click reload
NOTICE ISSUE >> Unity stops responding to input.
Tested and broken
2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.4f1
Tested and working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called