Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Ubuntu - Keyboard input not working in editor game view
Keyboard input is not registered in the game view. It's only registered in the scene view. The attached project uses the new input system. I tried other projects with the new input system on Ubuntu and I have the same issue.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open the attached project in 2020.1.0a14 using Ubuntu 16.04
- Open the scene BubbleBobble_lvl_1
- Press play
- Use W, A, S, D to move the character, space to spawn bubble.
Notice issue >> The buttons will only work in the scene view and not in the game view.
Unity: 2020.1.0a12, 2020.1.0a14, Ubuntu
Package: preview.3 - 1.0.0, preview.2 - 1.0.0, preview - 1.0.0
Unity 2020.1.0a14, Windows 10, preview - 1.0.0
Unity 2019.3.0f1, Ubuntu, preview - 1.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers