Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Ubuntu - Keyboard input not working in editor game view
Keyboard input is not registered in the game view. It's only registered in the scene view. The attached project uses the new input system. I tried other projects with the new input system on Ubuntu and I have the same issue.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open the attached project in 2020.1.0a14 using Ubuntu 16.04
- Open the scene BubbleBobble_lvl_1
- Press play
- Use W, A, S, D to move the character, space to spawn bubble.
Notice issue >> The buttons will only work in the scene view and not in the game view.
Unity: 2020.1.0a12, 2020.1.0a14, Ubuntu
Package: preview.3 - 1.0.0, preview.2 - 1.0.0, preview - 1.0.0
Unity 2020.1.0a14, Windows 10, preview - 1.0.0
Unity 2019.3.0f1, Ubuntu, preview - 1.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu