Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
typo/grammar mistake in Unity Bug Reporter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Bug Reporter
Result: second question looks like this "How we can reproduce it using the example you attached"
Expected behavior: second question should look like this "How can we reproduce it using the example you attached" since it's a question and not a statement
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first