Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Typo in License Management window
In editor press "Help->Manage License". Near "Activate new license" button it is written "start a trial period if you are eligable for it". Instead of "eligable" should be "eligible".
Seems to be in all latest versions;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour