Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Typo in License Management window
In editor press "Help->Manage License". Near "Activate new license" button it is written "start a trial period if you are eligable for it". Instead of "eligable" should be "eligible".
Seems to be in all latest versions;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build