Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Typo in 'Accept merge' popup window
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. In Project panel drag 't1' scene on top of 't2';
3. Click 'Merge into existing';
4. Click 'Semantic and merge tool'.
Popup with text: 'Finish merging (and saving) mergeresult before pressing Accept' is shown. See attached screenshot.
Popup with text: 'Finish merging (and saving) merge result before pressing Accept' is shown.
Reproducible in 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.1.0p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1