Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux] Input Field generates characters when Function Keys are pressed in built application
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (InputTestUnity.zip)
2. Build and Run the project
3. Press F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, Alt, Ctrl, Shift, CapsLock, Right Shift, Right Alt or Right Ctrl
Expected result: There are no characters in the Input Field
Actual result: There are characters in the Input Field
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website