Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux] Input Field generates characters when Function Keys are pressed in built application
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (InputTestUnity.zip)
2. Build and Run the project
3. Press F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, Alt, Ctrl, Shift, CapsLock, Right Shift, Right Alt or Right Ctrl
Expected result: There are no characters in the Input Field
Actual result: There are characters in the Input Field
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected