Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
TypeLoadException is thrown during Play Mode when different versions of a Managed plug-in are referenced in the project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project in the attached "project_zipup.zip"
2. Open Assets > Sample > Scene > ServiceTest Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Message: "gRPC native library loaded successfully." is shown in the Console
Actual result: Error: "TypeLoadException: Invalid type Services.HelloReply for instance field GreeterTest+<Start>d__10:<response>5__3" is shown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2019.4.32f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
- This error is not thrown in the Player Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags