Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
"type is not a supported string value" error appears in the console window when selecting multiple FBX models
1. Open the user's attached project "Bug Test.zip"
2. In the Project window select the "it_avatar_test_all_skin.FBX" model
3. Hold the shift button and select the "it_avatar_test_all_skin_lods.FBX" model
Expected result: "type is not a supported string value" error does not appear in the console window when selecting multiple FBX models
Actual result: "type is not a supported string value" error appears in the console window when selecting multiple FBX models
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
- Workaround: The issue no longer reproduces when deleting "it_avatar_test_all_skin.FBX.meta" META file from the Assets folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"