Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a1
Unknown (hidden) 2022.2.X
"TwoPaneSplitView" pane resets to its minimum size when hidden and shown again
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Transition Issue.zip"
2. Open Menu > Window > TwoPaneSplitViewIssue Window
3. Resize the yellow pane by dragging the bottom bar down
4. Press the "Hide split view" button
5. Press the "Show split view. Notice pane has reset size" button
6. Observe the yellow pane size
Expected result: Yellow pane size is the same as after the 3rd step
Actual result: Yellow pane size is changed to the primary/minimum size
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.11 (2020.3.35f1), 1.0.0 (2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.1f1, 2022.2.0a13)
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1 (No UI Toolkit package), 1.0.0-preview.9 (Blank "TwoPaneSplitViewIssue" window)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first