Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Two Visual Studio Code windows are opened when opening C# Project or script
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. In "Edit/ Preferences/ External Tools/ External Script Editor", select "Visual Studio Code"
3. Select "Assets/ Open C# Project"
Expected result: Only one Visual Studio Code window is opened.
Actual result: Two Visual Studio Code windows are opened.
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a8
- The issue is not reproducible when external script editor is Visual Studio 2017 or some older versions of Visual Studio Code.
- Sometimes the issue is no longer reproducible after opening several scripts at once.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites