Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Two Visual Studio Code windows are opened when opening C# Project or script
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. In "Edit/ Preferences/ External Tools/ External Script Editor", select "Visual Studio Code"
3. Select "Assets/ Open C# Project"
Expected result: Only one Visual Studio Code window is opened.
Actual result: Two Visual Studio Code windows are opened.
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a8
- The issue is not reproducible when external script editor is Visual Studio 2017 or some older versions of Visual Studio Code.
- Sometimes the issue is no longer reproducible after opening several scripts at once.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()