Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Two Visual Studio Code windows are opened when opening C# Project or script
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. In "Edit/ Preferences/ External Tools/ External Script Editor", select "Visual Studio Code"
3. Select "Assets/ Open C# Project"
Expected result: Only one Visual Studio Code window is opened.
Actual result: Two Visual Studio Code windows are opened.
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a8
- The issue is not reproducible when external script editor is Visual Studio 2017 or some older versions of Visual Studio Code.
- Sometimes the issue is no longer reproducible after opening several scripts at once.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails