Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Two Visual Studio Code windows are opened when opening C# Project or script
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. In "Edit/ Preferences/ External Tools/ External Script Editor", select "Visual Studio Code"
3. Select "Assets/ Open C# Project"
Expected result: Only one Visual Studio Code window is opened.
Actual result: Two Visual Studio Code windows are opened.
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a8
- The issue is not reproducible when external script editor is Visual Studio 2017 or some older versions of Visual Studio Code.
- Sometimes the issue is no longer reproducible after opening several scripts at once.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default