Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[tvOS] Universal remote is not able to control the app on Apple TV
1. Open the attached project "UniversalRemoteRepro.zip";
2. Connect the Apple TV to your computer;
3. Open Unity Remote app on Apple TV;
4. Run the project;
5. Use the Siri Remote to move focus from one button to another;
6. Use the controls on a universal remote like the Harmony 650.
Expected results: The universal remote will be able to control the app on Apple TV as it's set up and works on any other app.
Actual results: The remote is not able to change the focus between buttons.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Reproduced with the universal remote Harmony 650 and Unity Remote App 5.
Note: the remote is set up and works with Apple TV perfectly.
Also, the issue still remains on the built project too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes