Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[tvOS] Universal remote is not able to control the app on Apple TV
1. Open the attached project "UniversalRemoteRepro.zip";
2. Connect the Apple TV to your computer;
3. Open Unity Remote app on Apple TV;
4. Run the project;
5. Use the Siri Remote to move focus from one button to another;
6. Use the controls on a universal remote like the Harmony 650.
Expected results: The universal remote will be able to control the app on Apple TV as it's set up and works on any other app.
Actual results: The remote is not able to change the focus between buttons.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Reproduced with the universal remote Harmony 650 and Unity Remote App 5.
Note: the remote is set up and works with Apple TV perfectly.
Also, the issue still remains on the built project too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode