Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[tvOS] TouchScreenKeyboard is not opened when focusing/activating UI.InputField
1. Build and run the attached App.
2. Navigate to the Input Field.
3. Observe that there is no way to open TouchScreenKeyboard, it not opened automatically when the InputField is focused and/or when it's clicked. Submit Button (see StandaloneInputModule in 'Manager/Canvas/EventSystem', i't mapped to the touchpad button in the attached project) should open the keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode