Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[tvOS] TouchScreenKeyboard is not opened when focusing/activating UI.InputField
1. Build and run the attached App.
2. Navigate to the Input Field.
3. Observe that there is no way to open TouchScreenKeyboard, it not opened automatically when the InputField is focused and/or when it's clicked. Submit Button (see StandaloneInputModule in 'Manager/Canvas/EventSystem', i't mapped to the touchpad button in the attached project) should open the keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file