Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[tvOS] Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered than apple does not allow that
1. Open new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Under Icon settings notice that Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf lets you add additional layers.
Apple does not support layered Top Shelf images since ~tvOS 10 and only icon images can be layered.
Expected behaviour: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images cannot be layered.
Actual result: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected