Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[tvOS] Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered than apple does not allow that
1. Open new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Under Icon settings notice that Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf lets you add additional layers.
Apple does not support layered Top Shelf images since ~tvOS 10 and only icon images can be layered.
Expected behaviour: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images cannot be layered.
Actual result: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)