Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[tvOS] Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered than apple does not allow that
1. Open new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Under Icon settings notice that Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf lets you add additional layers.
Apple does not support layered Top Shelf images since ~tvOS 10 and only icon images can be layered.
Expected behaviour: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images cannot be layered.
Actual result: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'