Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[tvOS] Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered than apple does not allow that
1. Open new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Under Icon settings notice that Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf lets you add additional layers.
Apple does not support layered Top Shelf images since ~tvOS 10 and only icon images can be layered.
Expected behaviour: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images cannot be layered.
Actual result: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material