Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[tvOS] Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered than apple does not allow that
1. Open new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Under Icon settings notice that Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf lets you add additional layers.
Apple does not support layered Top Shelf images since ~tvOS 10 and only icon images can be layered.
Expected behaviour: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images cannot be layered.
Actual result: Top Shelf and Wide Top Shelf images can be layered.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project