Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[tvOS] Splash Image property is cleared every time the project is played(or built) in editor
1. Open the attached project (or any other project).
2. Set AppleTV splash image to any png file.
3. Play any scene in editor.
4. Observed that the 'Splash Image' field is now empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android