Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[tvOS] Remote Sensors mapped to incorrect Joystick Axis
Joysticks axis are incorrectly mapped to sensors, it looks like that it's shifted by +1 when compared to:
gravity (x,y,z) : 16, 17, 18
user acceleration: 19, 20, 21
rotation rate: 22, 23, 24
attitude quaternion (x,y,z,w): 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
gravity.z(18) is mapped as accelaretion.x(19), acceleration.z as gravity.x etc..
Could the documentation be incorrect? Because according to it there are 5 axis mapped for attitude quaternion instead of 4?
1. Build the attach project for AppleTV.
2. The values in the left (white font) show Input.gyro etc.. values. The values below the controllers are taken from the Joystick axis.
Reproduced with 5.1.4b13(3f454b2eb5f6)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release