Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[tvOS] Remote Sensors mapped to incorrect Joystick Axis
Joysticks axis are incorrectly mapped to sensors, it looks like that it's shifted by +1 when compared to:
gravity (x,y,z) : 16, 17, 18
user acceleration: 19, 20, 21
rotation rate: 22, 23, 24
attitude quaternion (x,y,z,w): 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
gravity.z(18) is mapped as accelaretion.x(19), acceleration.z as gravity.x etc..
Could the documentation be incorrect? Because according to it there are 5 axis mapped for attitude quaternion instead of 4?
1. Build the attach project for AppleTV.
2. The values in the left (white font) show Input.gyro etc.. values. The values below the controllers are taken from the Joystick axis.
Reproduced with 5.1.4b13(3f454b2eb5f6)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()