Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[tvOS] Remote Sensors mapped to incorrect Joystick Axis
Joysticks axis are incorrectly mapped to sensors, it looks like that it's shifted by +1 when compared to:
gravity (x,y,z) : 16, 17, 18
user acceleration: 19, 20, 21
rotation rate: 22, 23, 24
attitude quaternion (x,y,z,w): 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
gravity.z(18) is mapped as accelaretion.x(19), acceleration.z as gravity.x etc..
Could the documentation be incorrect? Because according to it there are 5 axis mapped for attitude quaternion instead of 4?
1. Build the attach project for AppleTV.
2. The values in the left (white font) show Input.gyro etc.. values. The values below the controllers are taken from the Joystick axis.
Reproduced with 5.1.4b13(3f454b2eb5f6)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction