Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[tvOS] Project with only a single Icon layer set cannot be built in Xcode
1. Build the attached project (or any other project which only has a single icon layer set).
2. Try to build the proejct in Xcode, you'll get a similiar error:
".../UnityImages.xcassets: The image stack "App Icon - Small" must have at least 2 layers with applicable content. Although it has 2 layers, only 1 has applicable content."
There should be some warning/error that you have to set both layers when building.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect