Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[tvOS] Project with only a single Icon layer set cannot be built in Xcode
1. Build the attached project (or any other project which only has a single icon layer set).
2. Try to build the proejct in Xcode, you'll get a similiar error:
".../UnityImages.xcassets: The image stack "App Icon - Small" must have at least 2 layers with applicable content. Although it has 2 layers, only 1 has applicable content."
There should be some warning/error that you have to set both layers when building.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"