Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[tvOS] Project with only a single Icon layer set cannot be built in Xcode
1. Build the attached project (or any other project which only has a single icon layer set).
2. Try to build the proejct in Xcode, you'll get a similiar error:
".../UnityImages.xcassets: The image stack "App Icon - Small" must have at least 2 layers with applicable content. Although it has 2 layers, only 1 has applicable content."
There should be some warning/error that you have to set both layers when building.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems