Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.1
[tvOS] Korean & Arabic symbols are not rendered when using dynamic fonts
1. Build and run the attached project for AppleTV
2. Observe that Korean font are not displayed correctly.
tvOS only issue, not reproducible on iOS9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account