Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.1
[tvOS] Korean & Arabic symbols are not rendered when using dynamic fonts
1. Build and run the attached project for AppleTV
2. Observe that Korean font are not displayed correctly.
tvOS only issue, not reproducible on iOS9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework