Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[tvOS] Korean & Arabic symbols are not rendered when using dynamic fonts
1. Build and run the attached project for AppleTV
2. Observe that Korean font are not displayed correctly.
tvOS only issue, not reproducible on iOS9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform