Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] iOS Target Version enum displayed in tvOS player settings
Apple TV player settings show the "Target Minimum iOS Version" seetings which has an incorrect label, shows incorrect OS versions and doesn't work (it defaults to iOS9 in Xcode project, when lower version is set in Unity (or it's just ignored).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version