Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] iOS Target Version enum displayed in tvOS player settings
Apple TV player settings show the "Target Minimum iOS Version" seetings which has an incorrect label, shows incorrect OS versions and doesn't work (it defaults to iOS9 in Xcode project, when lower version is set in Unity (or it's just ignored).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released