Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[tvOS] Crash with Metal when using 'OptimizedBloom' and 'VignetteAndChromaticAberration' image effects at the same time
1. Build and run the attached project on an Apple TV (make sure to use Metal).
2. Observe that it crashes with:
"MTLRenderPipeline.mm:1049: failed assertion `stencilAttachmentPixelFormat MTLPixelFormatDepth32Float is not stencil renderable.'"
This is not reproducible on iOS9 (tested on 6s and mini 2) with Metal or with GLES2/3 on tvOS.
Also not reproducible on 5.1 based AppleTV builds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment