Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[tvOS] Crash with Metal when using 'OptimizedBloom' and 'VignetteAndChromaticAberration' image effects at the same time
1. Build and run the attached project on an Apple TV (make sure to use Metal).
2. Observe that it crashes with:
"MTLRenderPipeline.mm:1049: failed assertion `stencilAttachmentPixelFormat MTLPixelFormatDepth32Float is not stencil renderable.'"
This is not reproducible on iOS9 (tested on 6s and mini 2) with Metal or with GLES2/3 on tvOS.
Also not reproducible on 5.1 based AppleTV builds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo