Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Clicking the Menu button while playing video in Full mode hides the video view but doesn't unpause the app
1. Build & Run the attached app.
2. Click on "Play Video (full)"
3. While the video is playing click the menu button.
4. Observe the video is hidden but the app is not unpaused until the video is actually finished.
Introduced after 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project