Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Clicking the Menu button while playing video in Full mode hides the video view but doesn't unpause the app
1. Build & Run the attached app.
2. Click on "Play Video (full)"
3. While the video is playing click the menu button.
4. Observe the video is hidden but the app is not unpaused until the video is actually finished.
Introduced after 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode