Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Clicking the Menu button while playing video in Full mode hides the video view but doesn't unpause the app
1. Build & Run the attached app.
2. Click on "Play Video (full)"
3. While the video is playing click the menu button.
4. Observe the video is hidden but the app is not unpaused until the video is actually finished.
Introduced after 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0