Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Clicking the Menu button while playing video in Full mode hides the video view but doesn't unpause the app
1. Build & Run the attached app.
2. Click on "Play Video (full)"
3. While the video is playing click the menu button.
4. Observe the video is hidden but the app is not unpaused until the video is actually finished.
Introduced after 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window