Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Clicking the Menu button while playing video in Full mode hides the video view but doesn't unpause the app
1. Build & Run the attached app.
2. Click on "Play Video (full)"
3. While the video is playing click the menu button.
4. Observe the video is hidden but the app is not unpaused until the video is actually finished.
Introduced after 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event