Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] Changing the platform to tvOS changes the terrain lightning
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Change the Active Platform to Mac Standalone
4. Change the Active Platform to tvOS
Actual result: The terrain lightning/reflections changes on tvOS. (screenshot attached)
Expected result: The terrain lightning/reflections doesn't change.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7.
- The lightning is changed when building to tvOS too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect