Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Trying to stream audio from asset bundle throws "Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource archive" error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "822605.zip"
2. Open scene "Untitled"
3. Run scene and click button "Audio 2"
4. Notice error in console "Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource archive"
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p6, 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a5
Not reproducible: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
Jul 07, 2018 05:37
Not Fixed In 2017.4.2f2
May 16, 2017 00:20
Not fixed in 5.5.3f1
Apr 14, 2017 07:28
Not fixed in 5.6.0f3
Mar 06, 2017 12:35
Not fixed in 5.5.2f1
Dec 12, 2016 23:04
Not fixed in 5.5.0p1