Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Trying to build AssetBundles on WSA platform which module is not loaded crashes editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Crawl folder
3. In menu go to Build -> Build All Bundles in Folder
Note: Seems that it tries to switch to WSA module, but that one doesn't exist and editor crashes.
I have tried building Bundles for iOS and Samsung TV as I don't have those modules as well, but it built successfully.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b8, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag