Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
TrueTypeFontImporter.GenerateEditableFont does not work
TrueTypeFontImporter.GenerateEditableFont always generates a font that cannot be loaded as it's format is not supported.
However, using the editor wheel to "Create Editable Font" works.
1. Import repro package. It contains a font and a script that generates the editable font. (It's taken from here: http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/485695/truetypefontimportergenerateeditablefont-does-not.html)
2. In the menu navigate to Assets/Make Editable Font
3. A font is generated but it's format is not supported!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene