Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Flares can not be seen through triggers
1. Create an object and make sure that is has collider that has trigger marked.
2. Create flare and put it behind that object.
Expected result: We will be able to see flare.
Actual result: Flare is not visible.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's