Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Flares can not be seen through triggers
1. Create an object and make sure that is has collider that has trigger marked.
2. Create flare and put it behind that object.
Expected result: We will be able to see flare.
Actual result: Flare is not visible.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)