Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Flares can not be seen through triggers
1. Create an object and make sure that is has collider that has trigger marked.
2. Create flare and put it behind that object.
Expected result: We will be able to see flare.
Actual result: Flare is not visible.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default