Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Flares can not be seen through triggers
1. Create an object and make sure that is has collider that has trigger marked.
2. Create flare and put it behind that object.
Expected result: We will be able to see flare.
Actual result: Flare is not visible.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated