Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Flares can not be seen through triggers
1. Create an object and make sure that is has collider that has trigger marked.
2. Create flare and put it behind that object.
Expected result: We will be able to see flare.
Actual result: Flare is not visible.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project