Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Tree] Component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the "Tree" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Tree
3. Inspector > Tree
"Tree" component's icon is missing
"Tree" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor