Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Tree] Component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the "Tree" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Tree
3. Inspector > Tree
"Tree" component's icon is missing
"Tree" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)