Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Tree] Component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the "Tree" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Tree
3. Inspector > Tree
"Tree" component's icon is missing
"Tree" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made