Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Tree] Component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the "Tree" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Tree
3. Inspector > Tree
"Tree" component's icon is missing
"Tree" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR