Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Tree] Component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the "Tree" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Tree
3. Inspector > Tree
"Tree" component's icon is missing
"Tree" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a17, 2020.1.0b15, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine