Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 5.3.0
Found in [Package]
Transparent images cast shadows with artifacts when LWRP with Opaque + AlphaClip shader settings are set
1. Open User's attached project ("LWRPLightmap")
2. Open SampleScene (Scenes > SampleScene)
3. Inspect the lightmap shadow difference
Expected: Generated shadow exactly represents the not transparent image part
Actual: Generated shadow is boxy, with visible artifacts
Reproduced with(LWRP introduced in 2018.1): 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
Issue does not occur with Enlighten lightmapper
Issue does not occur when Transparent surface type is set
Issue does not depend on "Two Sided" option
Issue does not depend on Workflow mode option
Materials with culling off(render faces both), will now automatically set double sided GI to true.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.