Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Transparency broken in CPU lightmapper
Open attached project.
Open scene repro.unity
Bake lighting with GPU lightmapper and notice the correct shadowing (screenshot: gpu correct).
Bake lighting with CPU lightmapper and notice the incorrect shadowing (screenshot: cpu incorrect).
Perhaps some indexing problem in the transmission textures?
Observed on 2019.2.4f1 and 2019.3a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1