Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Transparency broken in CPU lightmapper
Open attached project.
Open scene repro.unity
Bake lighting with GPU lightmapper and notice the correct shadowing (screenshot: gpu correct).
Bake lighting with CPU lightmapper and notice the incorrect shadowing (screenshot: cpu incorrect).
Perhaps some indexing problem in the transmission textures?
Observed on 2019.2.4f1 and 2019.3a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials