Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Transparency broken in CPU lightmapper
Open attached project.
Open scene repro.unity
Bake lighting with GPU lightmapper and notice the correct shadowing (screenshot: gpu correct).
Bake lighting with CPU lightmapper and notice the incorrect shadowing (screenshot: cpu incorrect).
Perhaps some indexing problem in the transmission textures?
Observed on 2019.2.4f1 and 2019.3a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler