Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Transparency broken in CPU lightmapper
Open attached project.
Open scene repro.unity
Bake lighting with GPU lightmapper and notice the correct shadowing (screenshot: gpu correct).
Bake lighting with CPU lightmapper and notice the incorrect shadowing (screenshot: cpu incorrect).
Perhaps some indexing problem in the transmission textures?
Observed on 2019.2.4f1 and 2019.3a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible