Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Transparency broken in CPU lightmapper
Open attached project.
Open scene repro.unity
Bake lighting with GPU lightmapper and notice the correct shadowing (screenshot: gpu correct).
Bake lighting with CPU lightmapper and notice the incorrect shadowing (screenshot: cpu incorrect).
Perhaps some indexing problem in the transmission textures?
Observed on 2019.2.4f1 and 2019.3a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface