Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Transition from sub-state machine (created at the top level) is connected to entry state
In the top level of a state machine, we create a transition from the sub-state-machine to a top-level state.
Entering the sub state machine, we see that a transition has been created from the entry state to the (Up) base layer, which doesn't really make sense and doesn't serve the intent of the creator.
(Confirmed with David G. )
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area