Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Transition from sub-state machine (created at the top level) is connected to entry state
In the top level of a state machine, we create a transition from the sub-state-machine to a top-level state.
Entering the sub state machine, we see that a transition has been created from the entry state to the (Up) base layer, which doesn't really make sense and doesn't serve the intent of the creator.
(Confirmed with David G. )
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode