Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Transition from sub-state machine (created at the top level) is connected to entry state
In the top level of a state machine, we create a transition from the sub-state-machine to a top-level state.
Entering the sub state machine, we see that a transition has been created from the entry state to the (Up) base layer, which doesn't really make sense and doesn't serve the intent of the creator.
(Confirmed with David G. )
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes