Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Transition from sub-state machine (created at the top level) is connected to entry state
In the top level of a state machine, we create a transition from the sub-state-machine to a top-level state.
Entering the sub state machine, we see that a transition has been created from the entry state to the (Up) base layer, which doesn't really make sense and doesn't serve the intent of the creator.
(Confirmed with David G. )
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)