Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Transition from sub-state machine (created at the top level) is connected to entry state
In the top level of a state machine, we create a transition from the sub-state-machine to a top-level state.
Entering the sub state machine, we see that a transition has been created from the entry state to the (Up) base layer, which doesn't really make sense and doesn't serve the intent of the creator.
(Confirmed with David G. )
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode