Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are affected by scale.
1.Open the "bug.zip" project
2.Open the "Test" scene
3.Play the scene
4.Notice how TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection are affected by scale.
Actual result: TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are affected by scale.
Expected result: TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are not affected by scale.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducible on: 5.3.6p2, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)