Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are affected by scale.
1.Open the "bug.zip" project
2.Open the "Test" scene
3.Play the scene
4.Notice how TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection are affected by scale.
Actual result: TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are affected by scale.
Expected result: TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are not affected by scale.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducible on: 5.3.6p2, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button