Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are affected by scale.
1.Open the "bug.zip" project
2.Open the "Test" scene
3.Play the scene
4.Notice how TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection are affected by scale.
Actual result: TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are affected by scale.
Expected result: TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are not affected by scale.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducible on: 5.3.6p2, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted