Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are affected by scale.
1.Open the "bug.zip" project
2.Open the "Test" scene
3.Play the scene
4.Notice how TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection are affected by scale.
Actual result: TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are affected by scale.
Expected result: TransformDirection and InverseTransformDirection operations are not affected by scale.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducible on: 5.3.6p2, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released